Wednesday, November 13, 2013

NaNoWriMo Day 12 + 13

Also pictured: New coffee to try
and rocking bug earrings from Old Navy
I was sad to have my long weekend end especially as the day I returned to my work was my birthday. I pushed through and had a pretty happy day overall, though. I was thrilled to break 20,000 yesterday. As I've said before, I've already surpassed how far I've ever gotten into a novel before already, so I felt like I was going to cry upon reaching that word goal post. My writing today has been somewhat more sluggish due to a lack of sleep from playing World of Warcraft too late last night, but I've made it into the word goal for the day already. I hope to get a bit further later today though going to bed already is sounding like a great idea. Finally, I bought myself a nifty little trinket yesterday: a burned wood pin which says "Poet". I've been eyeing it for a while, and I’m happy to have another item which helps to bolster my perception of myself as a writer.

No comments:

Post a Comment