Sunday, November 24, 2013

NaNoWriMo Day 20 + 21 + 22 + 23

My writing for the last few days has been lethargic. On Wednesday evening, I had a party to attend for my fiance's mother's birthday, Thursday I wound up doing normal raiding with my guild on my hunter, Friday was a very long day at work followed by flex mode raiding on my priest, and Saturday resulted in me meeting up with my friends and seeing Catching Fire. Yes, it was amazing. Yes, you should go see it though waiting until after NaNoWriMo is done would be a wiser decision. Super Mario 3D World for the Wii U also came out this week. Oh, and did I mention that I spent last night and this afternoon tensely reading Dawn of the Aspects by Richard A. Knaak which is a WoW companion book? If you're a WoW fiend and looking for some gripping proto-drake on proto-drake fighting along with further discovering the origins of the Dragon Aspects, you to grab a copy of the combined edition of all the serialized ebooks.

In spite of all of the social functions and media overload, I've been making my minimum word count for each day though not powering ahead like I initially planned. I'm somewhat worried about getting finished with the holidays come up next week and with my house being an utter wreck and with me having guests over and with... well, you get the idea. I'm going to wrap up my blog post today with a picture of the cute plush fire ant that I got for further novel inspiration. I'll be off to write now and break at least 40k tonight, hopefully more.

No comments:

Post a Comment